SMOKED BBQ BABY BACK RIBS
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- 3 - 4 T of your favorite rub
- 1 c beer or liquid of choice
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 - 3 T softened butter
- ½ c. bbq sauce
- Wood chips for smoker (I used apple wood for this recipe)
- The night before rub the ribs with dry rub, wrap them in plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
- The next day take them out and come to room temperature (30 min to an hour)
- While they are coming to room temp, heat your smoker to 225 degrees and add your wood chips.
- Put the ribs in the smoker and let sit for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours take the ribs out and put bone side up in aluminum foil. Rub in brown sugar, put butter on top and pour on liquid.
- Tent foil over the ribs and return to the smoker for an additional two hours at 225 degrees.
- After 2 hours take the ribs out and smear on the bbq sauce.
- Return to the smoker bone side down for an additional hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!