Triple Chocolate Cupcakes (back of the bag recipe)
This recipe is from the back of a bag of Hershey's mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 2 c. Hershey's mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. (1 bag) (reserve ¼ c. for drizzle)
- ¾ c. butter (1½ sticks)
- 1¼ c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ c. all purpose flour
- ½ c. cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 c. milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees, and line 24 muffin tins with paper wrappers.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Whisking gives it the effect of sifting.
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Alternate adding milk and dry ingredients to the mixer until they are all incorporated and mix well.
- Fold in chips
- Fill muffin cups ½ full or with at ½ cup scoop.
- Bake 20-25 minutes and cool completely.
- FOR THE DRIZZLE put reserved chips and 1 tsp. butter in a bowl and microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Cook at 50% power in 10 second increments until chips are melted.