SO it’s only been 3 1/2 months since my last post…BUT here’s that margarita. Yea it’s not the cucumber jalapeno one I wanted to make but this one is fruity but not to sweet and a great summer drink. Frozen pineapple and mangoes blended up with Hornitos Silver Tequila, triple sec and agave nectar gives you a Mexico vibe right in your back yard.
I hope your summer has been filled with family, fun and lots of adventures because that is what life is all about. So I am raising my glass to you and giving you all a great big cheers because we all have much to be thankful for. I’ll
- 1.5 cups frozen mango
- 1.5 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cups agave nectar (or simple syrup)
- 8 oz silver tequila
- 1/4 cups triple sec ( I used the alcoholic version)
- Kosher salt for rimmer
- Put all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. About 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into a salt rimmed glass and enjoy with your family and friends or even by yourself.
- It's all good!
definitely drink to that!