Grilling! Who likes to fire up the grill and smell that smokey love? Whenever I am outside in the summer and smell someone grilling, I get a bit jealous and start thinking about what I can grill. This is one of those late day recipes that came together quite well. With two of my all time favorite ingredients, Ranch and Sriracha, together in one recipe it was destined to be a winner! I found the recipe for the chicken at Plain Chicken. They always have fantastic recipes there, it is one of the blogs I follow regularly. You can find the original recipe here: http://www.plainchicken.com/2015/09/sriracha-ranch-chicken.html
So get out and fire up that grill and try this sandwich! It’s awesome! You could certainly broil the chicken or use a grill pan also.
- 1 C Ranch Dressing, from the bottle
- ½ C Sriracha
- 4-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- For the Sandwich:
- Brioche Bun
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Mix the ranch and Sriracha together, add the chicken and marinate a few hours or over night.
- Fire up the grill and cook chicken 15-18 min until cooked through
- Add a slice of pepper jack at the end to melt
- Put the brioche buns on the grill to toast
- Put mayo, onion and spinach on the bottom bun
- Add the chicken and enjoy!