BBQ garlic toast sandwiches are a quick and easy weeknight meal! I almost always have frozen garlic toast on hand. I usually have left over bbq meat in the freezer also. My son likes to eat his spaghetti on the garlic toast like a sandwich so I thought, why not eat the bbq meat on there as well?
They turned out great and he really loved them! I cooked the garlic bread in the oven until it was almost done. As that was cooking I warmed up the bbq meat in the microwave until it was heated through. Once the bread was cooked and the meat was warm I assembled the sandwiches and put shredded cheddar cheese on top and broiled them until the cheese was melted. Dinner for a hungry boy in a matter of minutes.
- 4 slices frozen garlic toast
- 4 cups left over bbq meat
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the garlic toast according to the package directions until almost done
- Heat the bbq meat in the microwave until heated through
- Put on cup meat on each of the pieces of toast
- Put ¼ c shredded cheese on top of the bread
- Broil in the oven until the cheese is melted