Can I start out by saying I LOVE MY AIR FRYER… Thank you Tammy Rose 🙂 Ok now, these breakfast bombs are a quick simple breakfast that my boy just loves. We have always been breakfast people, it’s my favorite meal to make by far. When my kids were in school I made a point to have something hot and hearty for them as the went out the door. It was usually easier to get my son to eat than my daughter, but that’s another story….
Canned biscuit dough is used and your favorite breakfast items. These have Jimmy Dean hot sausage, eggs and American cheese. Bacon could be substituted or add salsa, avocado, pepper jack cheese, whatever floats your boat. They can also be frozen for later to heat up in the microwave.
All the ingredients are cooked and cooled a little before putting them in the biscuit dough so everything could be prepped ahead of time to make the morning go even smoother.
AIR FRYER BREAKFAST BOMBS
- 1 tube regular canned biscuits
- ½ lb. cooked breakfast sausage
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices American cheese
- Cook sausage
- Scramble eggs and cook with American cheese until melted and cooked through
- Open biscuits and flatten each one out on a cutting board or cookie sheet
- Add ⅛ of the egg mixture and ⅛ of the sausage to the biscuits
- Fold biscuit up around eggs and sausage
- Place 4 biscuits in a parchment lined air fryer basket
- Spray tops with cooking spray
- Cook at 325 for 8 minutes
- Flip biscuits over and spray with more cooking spray
- Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked through
- Repeat with the remaining 4 bombs
I lined the air fryer with parchment paper to keep the biscuits from sticking to the bottom and sprayed the tops with cooking spray to help them brown. They are cooked for about 8 min at 325 on one side and then flipped and cooked for another 2-3 minutes until browned on all sides and cooked through.
A deliciously easy breakfast to start a busy day. Enjoy!