Bacon Cheddar Cheeseball
This cheeseball is a quick easy appetizer that I make for many events at our house. This year I made it for both Thanksgiving AND Christmas. My daughter wasn’t home for Thanksgiving so I had to make is special for her when she was home for Christmas. It is always a hit and it goes best with Club crackers or Wheat Thins in my opinion. But you could put it on a flip flop and it would be good then too!
Does anyone else go through hundreds of pounds of cream cheese over the holidays or just me? This cheeseball has a block of cream cheese, grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon and ranch dip seasoning. Pretty much all of my most favorite ingredients all in one place! This cheeseball would also be great for a New Year’s Eve party or Super Bowl or any other event that you have to bring an appetizer and don’t have a lot of time to spend on it. It is delicious and you will certainly be making it again.
- 2 T sour cream
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1 oz packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- ½ c. grated cheddar cheese
- 3 strips bacon cooked crisp and diced finely
- ¼ c. finely chopped pecans
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, sour cream, grated cheddar, bacon crumbles, and ranch dip mix.
- Beat with paddle or whisk attachment until combined
- Remove from bowl and shape into a ball
- Roll in pecans until completely covered
- Wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or over night
- Serve with your favorite crackers